2018 CFA Level 2 - 1 Week Calgary Crash Course
Overview: This intense, total-immersion crash course is ideal for candidates who need considerable and deep coverage of all topic areas and combines essential curriculum review with hands-on item-set solving.
In the past, Calgary-based candidates would have to travel out of town to attend such an in-depth course. Now, you can stay at home, saving precious travel time, flight and hotel expenses, and hassle, allowing you to time to study more.
Daren will be joined this year by guest instructors, trained in Daren's direct, concise teaching style, using tools created specifically for enhancing your learning experience.
NEW THIS YEAR AND EXCLUSIVE TO FINANCIAL TALENT EXCHANGE!!
Class times: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with lunch and coffee breaks provided. (Please advise any allergies to email@example.com)
Required materials: Please bring to class your official 2018 CFA curriculum, approved calculator, and prep notes if you have them.
Location: Financial Talent Exchange classroom, 21st Floor, North Tower, Sun Life Plaza, 140 - 4th Ave, SW
Outside of class: Keep in touch with Alex and your classmates through a LinkedIn Group You can post comments, ask questions, and share knowledge on your phone, tablet, or desktop.
Early-bird course fees: Register before March 31, 2018 and save $300 with the early bird discounted price of $2,699 + GST. Click here to register and pay by credit card through PayPal.
Registrations received on or after April 1, 2018 will pay the regular course fee of $2,999 + GST.Click here to register and pay by credit card through PayPal. Please note that you do not need a PayPal account, just a credit card.
Maximum class size: 37 candidates
Dates and Topics (Readings assigned)
- Day 1: Saturday, May 26: Financial Reporting and Analysis (R16 to R20)
- Day 2: Sunday, May 27: Equity (R27 to R34)
- Day 3: Monday, May 28: Fixed Income (R35 to R39)
- Day 4: Tuesday, May 29: Ethical and Professional Standards (R1 to R8)
- Day 5: Wednesday, May 30: Derivatives (R40 to R42) and Corporate Finance (R21 to R26)
- Day 6: Thursday, May 31: Quantitative Methods (R9 to R12) and Economics (R13 to R15)
- Day 7: Friday, June 01 : Alternative Investments (R43 to R46) and Portfolio Management (R50 to R53)